Pillar of Truth

Thank you for visiting my blog today. This is a place where I will examine my thoughts on Christ, His Church, my Faith, and how to live for Him. God Bless.

Friday, October 13, 2006

My little announcement...

Well, I first want to apologize for being scarce. I described part of the problem in a previous post. The other part is I have not been feeling well lately. Dear Mr. Parker and I are expecting to welcome home a little bundle of joy come spring. This pregnancy will not go as smoothly as the last one, so please keep us in your prayers. I have been really run down lately and have had excruciating headaches, but thankfully my nausea isn't as bad as it was with the last one. My goal is to write one blog per week, so hopefully I won't get too bogged down.
God Bless!!
Amelia

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Congratulations, Amelia and family!

I will certainly pray for you.

God Bless!

October 14, 2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Our prayers are with you as well...

October 16, 2006 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home