Pillar of Truth

Thank you for visiting my blog today. This is a place where I will examine my thoughts on Christ, His Church, my Faith, and how to live for Him. God Bless.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Why am I here?

Hi, welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I want to have a place to record my thoughts about my faith. I am questioned a lot about why I believe what I believe. Many times the questions are honest and sincere. Many times they are posed to try to entrap me, belittle me, or make me question my faith. This is going to be a way for me to organize my answers and be able to better defend myself. It is also going to be a place I can open my heart to God and ask Him to help me, as well as a place I can pray for others. I love Jesus: body, blood, soul, and divinity and I hope my readers will, too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home